Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Cirque du Soleil Kooza Vancouver Discount Promo Code 30% Off

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussions' started by milquetoast, Jul 13, 2010.

1. vancouverite1

vancouverite1 New Member

thanks for the codes

2. jonsmith

jonsmith New Member

thanks for the codes~!

just saw the show it was great!!

3. TGER

TGER New Member

Aww man! I really want to take my extended family to this. A code would be nice! =/

Hey Janet, have you seen the show yet? I hear it's fabulous!!! :D

4. trinitygirl

trinitygirl New Member

I am looking for tickets for three, two adults and one child, for anytime. The tickets are awfully expensive so I am looking for a discount code for 30% off. Can anyone help me figure it out??

5. trinitygirl

trinitygirl New Member

P.S. We would like to find tickets that are Level 1 or Level 2. Thanks so much. Love the site!

6. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Once you have 2 posts, go back to the first post of this topic and you'll be able to see the code. Click Page 1 on the bottom left and scroll up to the first post.

Saw the show tonight btw, it was great.

When picking seats, make sure the poles aren't in your way. Closer is better too, each row isn't elevated much above the previous one, so you're SOL if you get stuck behind a tall person.

Try avoid making two posts when one post will suffice. Two posts are not difficult to make, so make an effort. If you are confused, scroll to the bottom, click page one and read it carefully.

7. xFactorGTI

xFactorGTI New Member

I watched this last night and it was great! Very worth it

8. micange

micange New Member

this is so exciting!!

9. epsilon

epsilon New Member

I went and saw the show, loved it. Would like to buy more for my parents!

10. Justlooking

Justlooking Junior Member

A friend is looking for the code, any idea what it is ??

Also forgot to ask if the promo code is just for weekends or all shows ??

11. bmi

bmi New Member

Is this show good for kids? I have a 7 year old.

12. milquetoast

I'd say they'd enjoy it, but there is some more "adult" humour...but you have adult humour in cartoons these days so I wouldn't be too concerned.

Select dates, different codes have different dates available for the most part.

13. carrie_lee412

carrie_lee412 New Member

Really looking forward to this show.... Cirque du Soleil is the best!!! ;)

14. Chinch

Chinch New Member

This show is going to be good. Tks for the code.

15. rob150

rob150 New Member

Heard the show is great

Great they extended the shows till sept

Edit: Thanks for making an effort to post, but try not to use two posts when one is sufficient. - FV

16. milquetoast

As the original poster of these codes, I'm going to chime in and say that 2 posts is not a huge requirement.

In the time it takes to post "post 1" "post 2" or "c" "a" or random garbage like that, you could have easily made two genuine posts that WON'T get deleted and WON'T clutter up the thread making it harder for others to navigate.

If that type of behaviour continues, I'll simply remove the codes from my post.

17. dutd33

dutd33 New Member

Is Kooza worth going to?

18. dutd33

dutd33 New Member

Sorry, one more question... which section is the best to sit in?

Thanks!

19. Shiney Girl

Shiney Girl Junior Member

I have never seen a Cirque du Soleil show but hear good things about it. Would love to get the promo code but unsure how to access this. As a person who is new to using forums, I am really not sure how this works. Hoping that someone can point me in the right direction, Thanks

20. Jolene

Jolene New Member

can I have the code please?