Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Cipro Damage

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by flutterby, Apr 30, 2015.

1. flutterby

flutterby Active Member

It's an antibiotic that can cause 'tendon rupture'. I have achilles tendon pain and now I'm freaked
    it's because of the Cipro I took years ago. It is commonly prescribed for bladder infections. Here's some
    other 'side-effects'

"Cipro attacks much more than just your tendons--it is toxic to ALL connective tissues including muscle/bone/fascia/skin/nerves/even cartilage!3 A laboratory study done on puppies showed that Cipro actually melts the cartilage out of their joints. (In case you didn't already know--cartilage does not regenerate! Once it's gone, it's gone). Degeneration of the cartilage matrix in humans has been observed following as few as two oral doses of Ciprofloxacin.4 This information has been known by scientists for over a decade now, and yet the word "cartilage" still appears absolutely nowhere on Cipro's warning label! There's a huge difference between "joint pain" (what is described on the drug insert) and complete joint destruction requiring replacement!"

http://www.ciproispoison.com/

2. flutterby

flutterby Active Member

" Cipro does not cause "tendonitis" as Bayer describes it on the warning label. Tendonitis is an overuse injury. Ciprofloxacin is directly toxic to tendon cells, chemically altering and destroying them on a cellular or even DNA level. Again--there's a big difference!"

"Cipro is capable of causing severe delayed reactions that don't even manifest until long after you've finished taking the drug. This is unbelievably dangerous."

Once you become floxed, your risk of spontaneously tearing or rupturing a tendon continues for up to FIVE YEARS after you have ingested the medication!

3. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

4. flutterby

flutterby Active Member

You mean White Wash sources?............no thanks.

5. bill barilko

bill barilko Full Member

It makes my chin itchy that's about it.

6. flutterby

flutterby Active Member