Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Entertainment Cineplex's Timeplay interactive game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Night Of GuardianS, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

Anybody have the Timeplay app on their smartphone? At cineplex theatres they now have an interactive game on the theatre screen before the previews. Using the Timeplay app the audience can compete against each other answering questions from the theatre screen. Whoever scores the most points will earn some scene points I think.

What can I say, going to the theatre is fun now. I love competitions. You gotta get the app ready. When the theatre screen comes on the game will start shortly. Make sure you have wifi on and is connected to the Timeplay network beforehand.

I went and saw Warm Bodies today. Only one person played the game and of course he won. I wasn't ready for it. Had my phone in my pocket while having popcorn.

2. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

I do but I tend to miss the first few questions because it connects so slow. Forgot to redeem the 50 scene points now it's expired :(.