Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

CHRISTIAN HATERS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cindy, Jan 27, 2012.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

FTFY

2. ema

ema Full Member

Not here to attack anyone but some food for thought, thought it was hlrs.

3. Vivek Golikeri

Vivek Golikeri Active Member

Hitler was born into a Catholic family but trust me, there was nothing Christian in his doctrines. Catholics did indeed do terrible harm to Jews in the Inquisition or the Crusades ------ but that was ages ago. The Church does not persecute anyone today.

4. Honestly

Honestly Guest

Are you forgetting how jews persecuted Christians during 70 years after JesusChrist? And can You be more specific about the harm that Catholics did to jews? Nothing comes as prosecution without cause, because the jews spitted to the Cross and where exiled from Spain by Diego De Torquemada in 1492 for that reason, Are You saying that the Catholic Church must take any abuse and insult and not respond?

And the other guy that says policeman and firefighters never depend on faith, Ask them why they go to Church and prey, Ask them why they Honour their dead officers with a Mass and a priest!

Ridicule arguments of those pariahs without faith I have seen many of You that at the time of death the first thing You say is "OH My GOD" Don't try to play tough because You are NOT!

5. Honestly

Honestly Guest

YOU ARE A PERSON WITHOUT MORAL FOR PUTTING WORDS THAT NOT CORRESPOND TO WILLIAM! BUT THATS JUST YOU :poop:

6. I know that many have digressed from the main subject with is offensive attacks agains Christianity and Catholicism.
    But I want to ask one question:
    What harm did JesusChrist and Holy Mary to the Jews?
    Now one simple suggestion leave in peace those who want to practice a Religion and don't try to dictate, Insult or Humiliate to those who have faith in God. Just let them Be.
    Otherwise attacks will be responded with more attacks, From there violence will arise and those who are looking for trouble soon will look for peace under the courage of those who fight for Faith, Principles and God.
    Thank You.

7. Vivek Golikeri

Vivek Golikeri Active Member

Respect for other people's religion is fine, but if people go harassing others to convert and forcing their preaching on them, they deserve to be insulted or abused. Catholics mind their own business. I would never insult Catholic sentiment. But Jehovah's Witnesses and evangelicals deserve to be really annoyed or offended.

8. Rational

Rational Guest

The person you quoted doesn't understand the meaning of faith.

As for Cindy, you are embarrassing Catholics :facepalm:. We are not all crazy.

9. milquetoast

10. capper

capper Guest

cheese, you have a funny pic for every occasion!

11. Realistic

Realistic Guest

Cheese:
    I can see that Your mom let You with great distress for not being able to identify the difference between a duck and Winnie, If in doubt, seat on the Winnie and You'l see the difference. OK?

But trying to compare Your disorientation with the existence of GOD, Only show that You are a little excrement without Faith, Hope or any moral nor principle, You give Yourself the right to deny the faith of any living person, What makes You think that a little excrement like You can destabilize faith in GOD? I tell You what, is in Your origin, Because You are the same garbage of those who killed JESUS.

12. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

I am meeting up with a new friend for bible study.

13. Pauline

Pauline Guest

She desserves that! I agree with You all the way from here to heaven!

14. ema

ema Full Member

So what is the definition of faith?

15. y'allfunny

y'allfunny Guest

But God loves everyone and we are all created by him. So if you're saying that cheese is garbage, you're saying God created garbage. What a waste of energy eh? Why would any almighty person create garbage, that's stupid right God?

hahahahhahahaha

I wish God gave you education =(

16. milquetoast

I think he/she is using the broader definition of faith (akin to hope, trust and belief) rather than strictly belief in God(s). If you take the former definition, faith is important in all aspects of life, including science and engineering.

17. ema

ema Full Member

I think the word faith started to have a religious connotation. And for everything else non-religious, people just use trust i.e. Trust the doctor as opposed to Have faith in the doctor. I mean when you google faith, the first thing that pops up is Faith (Religion).

So I don't think the person who I quoted was wrong in using faith by that definition.

18. Realistic

Realistic Guest

Garbage was created by evil, Jesus said, You are of Your father, and I am from My Father. Hence cheeses and You come from evil, Hence GARBAGE! Right? You are :poop: STUPID GARBAGE! HEHEHE!

19. Realistic

Realistic Guest

You are waisting Your time with cheeses, She is an Imbecile, You will find the description of Imbecile as follows:

Noun:
    • A stupid or silly person; a dolt.
    • A person whose mental acumen is well below par.:jump:
    • A person of moderate to severe mental retardation having a mental age of from three to seven yearso_O and generally being capable of some degree of communication and performance of simple tasks under supervision. The term belongs to a classification system that makes a person...:confused:

20. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

After studying at the library, I began to head toward station square where I parked my car. 3 young men in white shirts and tie were waving at random people. One of them approached me. He invite me to come tour their church. I gave him my phone number.