Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

CHRISTIAN HATERS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cindy, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Cindy

Cindy Guest

I will start by telling You, that I had it with those using the filming industry to insult Saint Mary Mother of God and Jesus.

In the movie "Grown ups" with Adam Sandler, (The Jewish actor), They mocked Saint Mary in the Funeral of the coach, when the preyer to Saint Mary "Ave Maria" Was converted in an irreverent, Disrespectful representation by an IDIOT who poses like worshiper of the Catholic Faith, Arousing mockery from all those present in the Church.

What harm have Catholics done to the Jews? What harm have Saint Mary and Jesus have done to the Jews? It is My understanding that is was the other way around...
    Do You know how many Catholics died in The WWII protecting to the Jews? =80 Million.

In The Movie "Johnny English" Once more and like in many more movies other insult to Christians of all denominations showing a Tattoo About Jesus over the butt of a criminal.

This has to stop, If We don't do anything to stop this attack to Our faith, This insults go all the way to Our Ancestors who defended Christianity. They are poisoning Our children brainwashing their minds to accept mockery against Our Faith like something normal.

Every Christian denomination should take responsibility.
    We must stop this insanity!

Edited for offensive content - Admin

2. When I learn that there is something offensive against Christianity in any movie, I just don't go to the movies, if is on TV, I change the channel, Boycott is one way to make them feel Our indignation, Lets see how they survive on "mockers only"

3. mission

mission Full Member

It is hapenning everyday at all levels of society.

People who use the following pharases or swear words are certainly not respectful to christianity:
    Oh my God
    Oh God
    Jesus Christ
    etc.

4. Brian

Brian Guest

Swearing is what Michael Short did in a movie where He is in a roll like a fat news guy, I don't remember the name of that movie but He said Jesus F*** Christ, I was mad about this, Now I understand why Michael Short was beaten in Rome. I think He should be banned from TV and movies or any public roll, He is a pest and should be treated like one!

Mentioning the name of God or the Name of Jesus and Saint Mary, must Be with great respect and think twice before offending somebody who can beat You up! We must protect Our Faith!

5. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

This thread:

[​IMG]

MynamesAlex likes this.
  6. Cindy

Cindy Guest

You look fantastic in that video Cheeseshredder

7. MynamesAlex

MynamesAlex New Member

Haters gonna hate.

8. the mechanic

the mechanic Active Member

... not to disparage the entire religion, but wasn't hitler a catholic? that could be seen as an example of a catholic doing harm to jews ...

... you bring up an interesting point though and it may have some basis in truth. i just finished reading a short story in an adult magazine and to my surprise it made a derogatory comment regarding the catholic faith which i thought was completely unfair ...

9. Doyle

Doyle Guest

More Catholics died in WW2 protecting Jews than any other faith. Is that what We did wrong?
    many is said about Hitler but...
    What Hitler wanted was to extend the German territory, They had nothing and England was taking all, That is why He created the arian race, I think a little of more true has to come out, A war was in effect for territory those who fought and died where of many faiths but the goal was the conquest of Europe.

The issue here is why so much hate against Jesus and Saint Mary Mother of God. Why, (as the original post say), some have to mock them and with them Our Faith,

10. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

My friend is so deep into his Christian faith that he believes the world is going to end. His church have brain washed him. Also told me how around Sept 28th of 2011 we would lose electricity for a few days. Trying to make science with bible fiction.

Let me tel lyou know, the new testament is part of the new world order. I'm sorry to all Christians. Not saying God is not real. You see, some of the stuff they describe in the bible is not what you think. Look, if you have never seem a helicopter in you life, you would think the helicopter is a god and angels come down from it.

Ok look, Moses described how when god came down there was lightning, thunder, loud noise, and flashes. Why would the all mighty god make such a hollywood entrance? If he's so powerful then he'll just appear. Perhaps Moses wasn't describing the god as we know it. At the time he just didn't know what it was nor understand it.

11. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

Look, Hitler was obsessed ancient power.

You do realize the nazi symbol was originally an ancient hindu and other religious symbol.

12. Doyle

Doyle Guest

What does it has to do all Your digressing with the original issue? Can You explain? I think not!

13. milquetoast

Downtown Vancouver

[​IMG]

14. Realistic

Realistic Guest

Oh thats why! Now I know where do You get Your believes, You get them from town criers. lol!

Are those opinions more valid than the teachings of Jesus? I don't think so!
    I bet that those in the picture are wearing women panties and get paid with weed.
    Nice going cheesses, Guys like those in the picture and You are far away from moral and good deeds. Is not religion the blame for Your sorrows but the way You exploit it and misrepresent it.

Is not religion who enslaved humankind but greed from Your Governments!
    Only pusillanimous blame religion for Your failures, and You are such a losers that all that is left for you is to advertise Your discontent blaming religion and not Your lack of initiative, Hence You are the fraud.

15. Realistic

Realistic Guest

Do You realize that those guys exposed in the picture can be killed right? Even with the can of bear spray that one of them is holding in his dirty hand.
    You better get them a real job to those parasite of society.

16. Doyle

Doyle Guest

So pariahs like those in the pic, will go to pariah heaven or what? lol
    I bet they live from welfare, what a waste of money, they worth more dead than alive lol

17. redalien

redalien Guest

18. FIGHT BACK!

FIGHT BACK! Guest

STOP HATE PROPAGANDA AGAINST CHRISTIANS, I SAW 3 PUNKS ONE OF THE WEARING A JACKET WITH INSULTS TO JESUS, I CONFRONT THEM, AND THEY RESULTED TO BE CUNTS.

YOU HAVE TO DEFEND YOUR FAITH, REPRESENT YOUR PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE AND IS ILLEGAL TO WEAR HATE SPEECH AGAINST ANY RELIGION, I AM IN SHOCK TO SEE THAT THE POLICE DOES NOTHING TO STOP THIS HATE AGAINST CHRISTIANITY.

IF THE POLICE ARE NOT DOING THEIR JOB, THEN WHAT IS LEFT TO DO?

FIGHT BACK!

19. milquetoast

[​IMG]

20. WilliamWell

WilliamWell Guest

Which apply more to people like You then? I mean is obvious that You are on the side of the extremist deniers of religion, and is being said before that is not religion the blame for the misfortune of street pariahs like the ones You posted in the picture, but is for the abuse of religion.

You are one sided individual with not education whatsoever but the one You get from wikipedia.