Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Discussion Chinese Replica Clothes?

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussions' started by Vahedi, May 13, 2011.

1. Vahedi

Vahedi Guest

Hello Guys,

I live in Austria and I come to Vancouver every summer to visit my grandparents...

Due to the fact that there are so many Chinese people in Vancouver I wondered if there are any stores where you can buy Replica/fake Chinese goods like clothes, bags, watches etc.? Maybe in China Town?

Any idea?

Thanks

2. ema

ema Full Member

Problems with your so called "fact":
    just because there's chinese people somewhere does not mean there's going to be replicas/fakes.
    yeah you can go to chinatown and get mugged by hobos no offense

if you can't afford it, don't buy it. rocking fake shit doesn't make you any good, kinda pathetic. you're only lying to yourself that other people think you're rich and shit when in fact you're not.

thought u Austrians are cool, but turns out you're just rocking fake shit. Ew gag.

3. Vahedi

Vahedi Guest

Thanks for your reply!

I just wanted to ask you where I could find those things and not your personal opinion to fake products...

4. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Nightmarket, Parker Place, Crystal Mall? It seems that my answers perpetuate the stereotype.

5. ema

ema Full Member

does it look like I care? it's the fact that you made such a big generalization by saying oh yeah there's chinese people here so there's gotta be fakes. fuck off, u shouldn't even be visiting vancouver if you're so close minded like that.

damn u austrian boy, get THE MO'FUCK OUT!.

6. Vahedi

Vahedi Guest

Thanks cheeseshredder! ;)

ema, please cry for a bit!

7. ema

ema Full Member

laugh out loud, u're already wearing fake stuff. even us chinese know better than to dress like that or in that tattoo plasteredd trash called ed hardy and christian audigier. :eek: k, have fun, hope the cops don't catch u or no one robs u thinking it's real then finding out it's not and knocking u out. kthxbye
    u just a wannabe this:
    [​IMG]

8. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Calm down guys.

[​IMG]

9. 604YVR

604YVR Full Member

Nightmarket definitely...

10. Kriss

Kriss Guest

asking if there are "fakes" because there are a lot of Chinese does not make him a bad person and buying a "fake" of something that is so ridiculously priced that most people could never afford does not make you pathetic. There are copies and knock offs of everything everywhere you go. It is a well known fact around the world that Chinese do make and sell fakes of many items. I think you are pathetic calling someone else those things just because they cannot afford to pay thousands for watches, clothes etc. It is a legitimate question.