Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Chinese Culture

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bill, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Bill

Bill Full Member

If the woman letting her son pee in the waste bin shock you, then this video is even more shocking - to see this young man begging his girl friend on his knees, letting his girl friend giving him some good slaps.

the mechanic likes this.
  2. Bill

Bill Full Member

Here's a Chinese woman who like to strip in public; she is known as the Shanghai Streaker.

Also is a video of her naked in a public fountain having a bath. The Police has to come and cover her up. Quite a unique stunt, never seen a woman bathing nude in a public fountain in the western world.

the mechanic likes this.
  3. Bill

Bill Full Member

the mechanic likes this.
  4. the mechanic

the mechanic Active Member

... fake windows? is that a jail? the only buildings i can think of that don't have windows are prisons ...

5. Bill

Bill Full Member

No idea, but looks like a residential condo.

the mechanic likes this.
  6. the mechanic

the mechanic Active Member

... very true. but you might be surprised to know that jails are hidden all over the place ...

... many years ago i was charged with crime in north van but, since i was refused bail during the court proceedings, i was kept in custody in a remand facility located in port coquitlam called north fraser pretrial centre. you can drive right past that institution any time and you wouldn't even know it's a jail ...

... one time when i was being transferred back to jail after a day of court proceedings in north van i was taken into this secret and very large jail facility which was located in an underground parking garage that i think was located at burrard and davie. it was during that period that i discovered that the city of vancouver has a very dark side to it that most people don't know about involving the illegal trafficking of people by the government ...

... before you criticize china take a look at your own country. it's just as bad -- if not worse ...

7. blanguages

blanguages New Member

Well, this is horrible , ( shake my head.......

the mechanic likes this.