Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Carrot Rewards App Bonus Codes - Surveys for Scene points, Aeroplan, Petro-Points, More Rewards

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Carrot Rewards, Apr 16, 2016.

1. There's a government funded project that gives you free reward points for answering health and fitness questions on an app called Carrot Rewards.

Reward options include: Scene points, More Rewards (Save On Foods), Aeroplan Miles, Petro-Points.

Surveys are super short (less than 1 minute typically) and points only take a few business days to show up. Initial surveys give you about 150-200 scene points per survey. Subsequent ones give about 20-40 scene points. I've collected about 2000 scene points which is enough for 2 movies.

Use bonus code jimmyh2541 on sign up for 100 extra scene points.
    Promo code SCENE25 gives you 25 points but enter this after you sign up or you won't be able to stack it.

Apple/iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/carrot-rewards-earn-points/id1057346824
    Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot
    http://carrotrewards.ca/

This is the press release (link) from the British Columbia government. It's also funded by Public Health Canada but looks like they want to test it in BC before rolling it out nationwide (edit: now available in both NFL and Ontario).

2. Scotts EZ

Scotts EZ Guest

To properly stack the bonus codes and get the most points on sign up, you need to do this:
    After sign up, click on Account at the bottom right-hand side of the Carrot Reward App
    Click on Enter a Bonus Code and enter: UBCsun1
    Repeat the process and enter: SCENE25 (may be expired)

3. Sam12345678

Sam12345678 Guest

the rewards have slowed down a lot! :sad: carrot rewards, where are the 100 pt surveys!?! bait and switch.

4. Sam12345678

Sam12345678 Guest

Which reward program is better? Not sure if I should go with aeroplan, scene, petro or save-on more rewards.

5. Don't know shat they did with latest update but now neither my son nor my daughter-in-law can enter their Aeroplan numbers. Just keep saying 'Invalid Account Number'. And both numbers ARE valid.

NOT IMPRESSED!!!!!

6. Megg

Megg Guest

The 100 pts are for each member invited whos joins.

ie.) When you send a request to your friend and they download the app and start to play you get 100pts.

None of the quizes are 10pts but they do add up quickly :)

7. 2017

2017 Guest

Carrot reward referrals are sweet :) thanks!

8. Now available in Ontario as well as Newfoundland and Labrador! In December, they were giving promo code cards worth 500 scene points to encourage people to talk a pharmacist about the flu shot.

They're starting to give out higher points for surveys again. Just got one for 125 scene points called Think Green.

9. Raymapool

Raymapool New Member

More Bonus Code: rhemab1393

10. Raymapool

Raymapool New Member

More Bonus Code: rhemab1393

11. HerbertMub

HerbertMub Guest

This was my first Race and loved it. Thanks for the great event. I did sign up for season points at registration as I hope to race several of the events. I didnt find my name/number on the points standing. I am #904. Was there anything else I needed to do beyond the 10 signup?
    Thanks