Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Technology Canon Powershot S100 $349

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussions' started by Night Of GuardianS, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

Mcbain Camera have the Canon advanced compact the S100 on sale for $349. I bought the S100 two days ago from Futureshop at Bridgeport(sold out at all the other Futureshops). I walked back there(I drove, not really walked) with the receipt and was able to get back nearly $60!

I think it`s a good deal. The Canon S100 is equip with a fast f2.0 lens. Great for low light. Also comes with full manual control just like any DSLR. The sensor is also bigger than most compact cameras. It is Canon`s highest end pocketable camera.

Canon will announce the S100 successor this week. It`ll probably come with a price tag of $499. All I know so far is that its got wifi. Which means you can transfer photos wirelessly from the camera to your smartphone or computer. You`ll also be able to use your smartphone as a wireless shutter release.

2. stack

stack Junior Member

The S100 is a good camera

3. NicoleJ

NicoleJ New Member

I also start looking for a good camera especially action camera that I use for taking different sports shots.