Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

CanadiaN late night tv

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by flutterby, Aug 19, 2014.

1. flutterby

flutterby Active Member

...............think of anything?

There's the news
    States have: Fallon, letterman, kimmel, Myers, Stewart, Craig,

It would be great to have a live late night talk show from Vancouver.

the mechanic likes this.
  2. taki

taki New Member

Believe me, your not missing anything. You can use a VPN in the states and get all those shows off of Hulu for free, and I'm telling you that its not that big of a deal. Better off watching reruns of X-files on Space or something like that than listening to those Yanks make fools of themselves.

3. the mechanic

the mechanic Active Member

... hasn't late night television basically turned into an infomercial wasteland over the last twenty years? late at night i like to listen to coast to coast AM with george noory on the radio ...

4. flutterby

flutterby Active Member

Taki, I already have access to those " yanks" as you put it. The point of my post is it would be nice to have some local late night talk show. Mike Bullard was out of TO years ago now. That idea. Even a live, late night, LOCAL radio show would be great. Yes CBC radio broadcasts thru the night but it's all recorded.

the mechanic likes this.
  5. the mechanic

the mechanic Active Member

... so true, flutterby. radio really has dropped the ball. the only local station offering late-night talk is the 24-hour news station, news1130, god bless 'em!

6. Bine

Bine Full Member

I liked it when they used to show movies late at night. Now it is only infromertials.