Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Bravo, government and people of India

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vivek Golikeri, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Vivek Golikeri

Vivek Golikeri Active Member

I am so happy that Cyclone Phailin took only fourteen lives after making landfall in India. Of course, each individual life is precious. But look at the progress that the land of my ancestors has made. The last time such a terrible cyclone struck them was in 1999. Then, it took 10,000 lives.

My cousins in Old World India, for all their burdens, have modernized the country and adopted western ideas and technology. Like Japan, they blend what is best in their own heritage with what they consider good to import. Normally I am not into this Indian heritage business. But this was a natural disaster.

While I don't feel any special racial bond with India, I wish them well because generally, they are decent and hardworking people. Whereas people in Iran and Arab countries curse the West and want Israel gone, Hindu people wish America and Israel well and work hard to better their own lives.

the mechanic likes this.
  2. So I recon Ass Kissers :jump:

the mechanic likes this.
  3. Vivek Golikeri

Do people become "ass kissers" because they wish others well and seek to better than own lives? I think you have a cynicism problem. You can't bear to see positivity. If people are not negative, they must be doing something wrong.

the mechanic likes this.
  4. the mechanic

the mechanic Active Member

... Vivek, we all join you in your happiness that so few lives were taken in the cyclone. it's a shame that anyone died at all ...

Vivek Golikeri likes this.
  5. Being bias like You, praising Your Indian People like if they are the best while using demeaning remarks against Arabs and Iranian People thats what makes You cynical, You are forgetting that Israel has a lot of UN resolutions against for illegal land grabbing and India has a problem with child abuse and slavery. SO YES You are an Ass kisser and a bias with deceiving statements and a danger to society, Who knows what can happen to those poor homeless guys on the street, since in other of Your posts YOU declared to feel like Hitler and wanted to do an ethnic cleansing to get rid of all those poor individuals. YES, You are cynical indeed. If You feel like Hitler why don't You go and tell that to the Jews. So You are like PMS some days You feel like it and some don't :jump:

the mechanic likes this.
  6. Vivek Golikeri

Fine. Say what you like against me.....that's freedom of speech. And you are a loser with nothing informative to post, so you can merely carp against other people. I certainly believe drunks and druggie riff-raff should be cleansed. But they are not an ethnicity, you can't call it "ethnic" cleansing. Learn the English language before you insult me, Retardo.

the mechanic likes this.
  7. BruceWhite

BruceWhite Guest

Sorry buddy, I have to agree with "AverageCanadian" I think he is informative and sticks to what He says, Further more, Nobody wants to speak out because You have some strings with the moderators and all those who speak against You are accused of being alias of AC. :

GHAZIABAD: A day after two pre-nursery children were allegedly molested by an employee of a reputed playschool in Indirapuram, police have lodged an FIR against two school officials for allegedly threatening the families of the victims to withdraw the case.

Ghaziabad SSP, Prashant Kumar, said, "A case has been lodged against two people of the school management under Sections 504 (intentional insult) and 506 (criminal intimidation) of the IPC.The parents of the victims allege that they were threatened and pressured into withdrawing the case."
    "Instead of taking action against the accused, the school is mounting pressure on us to withdraw the case. If the children of those officials had been molested, would they have tried to hush up the matter?" asked the father of the one of the victims.
    The school management, however, clarified that three people, including the prime accused, have been sacked. "The other two are senior management employees. We are also conducting an internal probe into the case," said a senior school official.
    Meanwhile, the city administration has started a probe. Ghaziabad district magistrate, Aparna Upadhyay, said, "I am in constant touch with the police for getting fresh reports. We will not tolerate such incidents and soon hold a meeting with management of schools to ensure safety of the students."
    The administration is also working on forming a cell where parents can directly complain and their identity will not be disclosed.