Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Blocking access to ip addresses on tplink Archer vr200 router?

Discussion in 'Employment and Students' started by joeclark, Jul 24, 2017.

1. joeclark

joeclark Junior Member

Hello.I want to be able to block access to a couple of ip addresses using my vr200 router but don't seem to be able to find a way of doing this? From a bit of googling I thought it would be under the access control settings but the ones I have don't seem to match those of the guides I've seen. They guides have suggested that I'd need to setup access control for a range of ip addresses of my devices then for those devices I'd be able to set some rules which could include blocking ip addresses but I don't have any options like that.

Can anyone tell me if it is possible with this router and if so how I go about it? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Please Help.
    Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
    References:

- https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/t...esses-on-tplink-archer-vr200-router.18786754/

- 2D Promotional Video Examples