Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Bend over passengers, because Translink has yet another way of screwing you up the rear!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Elmware, May 16, 2015.

1. Elmware

Elmware Full Member

Have you ever waited for a bus at the bus loop and been deliberately made to miss your bus because the dickhead driving the next bus pulls in first to board his bus? Then the bus that was supposed to have board before him either pulls up behind this guys (the bus that you are currently on), and picks up the remaining passengers, departing first or doesn't even pick up anyone at all and just leaves, while the asshole bus driver that boarded first just sits there and departs later.

eg: You wait for the bus since like 1:00pm and the next two bus are due at 1:15pm and 1:45pm. Bus "B" pulls in at 1:05pm to board and makes you wait until 1:45pm before finally departing, while bus "A", from the same route, sneaks by at 1:15pm. Bus "A" should have pulled in to board first so you could have left by 1:15pm, and now you're late for work or your appointment or whatever because this dickhead driving bus "B" decided to screw you around.

I have had this happen on several occasions and I am getting sick of it! Can't we just smack drivers, with a 2x4, who do this to us?

the mechanic likes this.
  2. Twenty Fifteen

Twenty Fifteen Junior Member

I wonder if Superchecker is guilty of doing stuff like that.

3. the mechanic

the mechanic Active Member

... hi Elmware! how are you? i understand your frustration ...

... bus drivers can be stubborn and obtuse; not all of them but the bad ones. matter of fact, next month i'm going to post an article on my website i wrote about recurring hassle i experienced with a bus driver here on the sunshine coast ...