Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

BC Ferries' Potentially Offensive Boarding Pass

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by milquetoast, Mar 31, 2012.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

I take the ferry quite often and this is the second time I've received this particular one. I've been trying to exercise more, I swear :(.

[​IMG]

2. Realistic

Realistic Guest

You are right, Some day an American will sue, They always want to be Adult Pig.

3. ema

ema Full Member

HAHHAHAHAHAAH lol. that's hlrs.

4. Elmware

Elmware Full Member

Mine always says Disabled. I pay about 1/2 price, and if I have someone with me, they also get to pay 1/2 price.

5. milquetoast

^Does it say "DISABLED WHALE"?

6. milquetoast

7. CJCB

CJCB Guest

I got adult cougar one time and I'm a woman in her late thirties :p.

the mechanic likes this.
  8. Boyvan

Boyvan Junior Member

Mine had tall dark and handsome. After inquiring I was told that only few guys are entitled to this and I was one of them :D

Seriously though.....even I found it offensive to see they put Whale on the ticket. Unless they are trying to promote BC Whales (???) and they put it on everyone's tickets.

the mechanic likes this.
  9. Vivek Golikeri

Vivek Golikeri Active Member

Tell the "I am offended" crowd to take their indignation and burn it in a woodpipe stove for all you give a damn.