Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Attention all women dont shop at Lu Lu lemons clothing store

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lisa Arlin, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Lisa Arlin

Lisa Arlin Junior Member

Nov 6 2013 on Global news the owner of Lu Lu lemons clothing store in vancouver BC stated that his clothes only fit certan womens body type and not plus size or larger ladies. That is discrimination against women ike my self who wear plus size or larger size clothes it is against our security of a person we have the right not to be bullied or discriminated againsy our body! The owner can expect a class action and a petiton with Human rights enough womenncome forward we can even have a protest at his store and one way anyone can support us is dont shop there! I fond his cokents offensive and he should appologize and his clothes should be made for all body types!

Lisa Arlin

the mechanic likes this.
  2. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

Shop somewhere else. I'm a small. Do you realize how many places don't carry small size jackets for men. I feel discriminated. I have to shop for pants at the kids section. Wish that I can be fat too.

the mechanic likes this.
  3. flutterby

flutterby Active Member

i think the point he was trying to put across is that the fatter a person is, and i should know, the more your legs and other parts rub the cotton and wear it out quicker.

4. Stuntman

Stuntman Full Member

the mechanic likes this.
  5. flutterby

flutterby Active Member

i wasnt insulted.

6. flutterby

flutterby Active Member

i wonder why the pants have become "sheer". maybe cotton prices are going up or maybe the spandex weave is deteriorating. it matters what you wash them in probably. some detergents are really harsh on fabrics.

the mechanic likes this.