Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Local Your thoughts about returning to restaurants for dine-in services at this time pls?

Discussion in 'Food, Drinks and Dining' started by VanMarketer, Jul 6, 2020.

1. VanMarketer

VanMarketer New Member

Dear all,

As part of my summer studies at Kwantlen Polytechnic University, I am learning how to conduct research. My class has developed a survey to collect feedback on people’s thoughts about returning to restaurants for dine-in services at this time. The survey is completely voluntary and does not collect information about your name or contact information; your feedback will remain anonymous and used for our coursework only. If you would like to participate, we would appreciate your thoughts and help with our learning! Please use the link below for more details about our project and to complete the survey. If you have any questions, please let me know.

If you wish to participate in our survey, please use this link:

https://forms.gle/RwGupxWFpLUnSpE67

Thank you in advance,

Inna

2. beernut

beernut Guest

not worth the risk right now, take out for me only and only cooked foods that can be reheated