Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

You CAN'T Buy a Bacon Cheeseburger at McD's anymore!

Discussion in 'Food, Drinks and Dining' started by Superchecker, May 2, 2014.

1. Superchecker

Superchecker Active Member

For the past few years, McDonald's has offered up their "Everyday Value Menu", which included a Bacon Cheeseburger for $1.39....

You cannot buy it anymore, at any price!

You can buy a Cheeseburger for $1.39, but they no longer offer "Add Bacon for 59 cents".... Either...

2. Superchecker

They do offer up a Bacon McDouble for $1.99, but that's NOT what I want....

3. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

Lol. Just ask me. You can add bacon to your cheeseburger but if you ask for a bacon cheeseburger they'll tell you that they don't have it anymore.

4. Superchecker

As a protest, I am no longer buying a morning muffin to go with my tea!

I'll simply buy a tea and get my FREE Province paper....

5. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Just one location or all of them?

6. flutterby

flutterby Active Member

Why do u get a free paper?

7. Superchecker

At PARTICIPATING McDonald's outlets: The first 50 people every morning WHO purchase a hot beverage are entitled to a FREE Province Paper!
    First come, first served!

8. Bill

Bill Full Member

They haven't have the $1.39 Bacon Cheeseburger for some time. Yes, it was a special item on a limited time. They have a big poster advertising it at that time. I used to buy it for snacking until they stopped offering it. It is different and taste great from other their $1.39 burgers because it has bacon, tomato and lettuce..

9. Bill

Bill Full Member

Different price.. the bacon cheeseburger at $1.39 is a great deal, but of course a smaller bun/burger than the regular burger. Good enough for kids..

10. Night Of GuardianS

There are only three kinds of buns for the burgers. a regular bun for cheeseburgers and filet etc, quarter bun(sesame bun) for quarter cheese and McChicken etc, and Angus bun. There's also a bun for the two bistro sandwiches.

The bacon McDouble is a pretty hot seller.

Ask me anything on McDonalds.

11. Bine

Bine Full Member

Isn't there three buns for a Big Mac? How do the get the buns for that?

12. Night Of GuardianS

Ya there's a bun for the big Mac. I don't know how I forgot about that.

13. Bine

Bine Full Member

It would seem like a waste to use two QP buns and have to throw out one of the top buns. I have made a few homemade Big Macs before, they were quite good.