Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Worst Japanese Restaurant in Vancouver

Discussion in 'Food, Drinks and Dining' started by Minami Haruka, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Has anyone been to the Ichiban-Ya restaurant on Thurlow. I decided to give this low budget place a try hoping to find something that surprises me....pleasantly. Despite the slim chances I decided to take a shot and what i found was the most atrocious meal experience.

Second only to Simbas on Denman. . Anyone with any taste culture will tell you that everything from the cleanliness to the food is worse than that of a Soup Kitchen. For an extensive review of this place with detailed pictures visit:

http://smellthatshoe.blogspot.com/

2. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

The food does look pretty bad and sloppy, but this can't be real... are you the one hiring a miso soup stirrer? I demand moar!
    [​IMG]

3. milquetoast

Just in case :rofl::

4. ema

ema Full Member

I like how you ..so casually insert your blog to gain traffic. lols, good review...

5. milquetoast

^Do you think the internationally renowned food genius Minami Haruka needs traffic from our pedestrian underclass forum? Please. Minami Haruka has a palate of a generation, a true gastronomical tastesmith.

6. ema

ema Full Member

Oh snap, i didn't know. **bows down to Minami Harukaf*ck. kthxbye

Dear smellthatshoe lol, of course that's what you'll be doing. Smelling my louboutins. You wish.
    -we got it, stfu already. maybe you're the reason lumiere closed down, ffffffff loved that place.
    they said some stuck up b*tch, more b*tch than I was threatened to sue them for not reserving her table.

7. Serene

Serene Guest

hahhahahha loveed that review. i want moar! love that peasant tongue syndrome comment haha. seriously tho it shits me how people who go to a restaurant and order the spring rolls then write down a review of how good or bad they think it is. peasant tongue syndrome is a great new saying i will adopt LOL! for real for real

8. Jerimey

Jerimey Guest

hahahahhaha i second that peasant tongue syndrome. awesome review. you don't know how many times i read reviews by ppl with peasant tongue and wasted my money on bad food!

9. The kindness that is Minami Haruka, internationally acclaimed food critic is accepting requests. Too often we go to a restaurant and ingest garbage. Too often we read a review from fast food lovers regarding how great a restaurant is only to find the food to be atrocious. If ure wanting a restaurant to be reviewed take this opportunity to make a request t0 Minami Haruka while she is feeling kind.

http://smellthatshoe.blogspot.com/

10. ema

ema Full Member

Apparently u really don't speak english. stop spamming us with your blog, we understand already b*tch.

11. milquetoast

^Be more appreciative. Minami Haruka is blessing us with her wisdom and genius. Enlighten our plebian tongues with taste culture!

Please review the coffee at Chevron Town Pantry or McDonald's.

12. beefjerky

beefjerky Guest

ema u shouldn't be on this forum. no you should not. Ure already struggling with ure obesity stop tempting yourself with more food! go try lipozene.

Minami Haruka i request a review of KFC. actually the one who made that request is ema but she's too embarrassed to ask herself :O

13. ema

ema Full Member

It's ironic that your username is beefjerky. lolz, this is probably the dumbest thread I've read yet on this site.

14. ema

ema Full Member

You can't even f*cking spell correctly. Your and you're.
    now what I like more is that you couldn't make an account, instead you post as a guest. LOLz what a pussy.

15. ema

ema Full Member

and omg, u guessed it right. I am a circle.

16. milquetoast

17. ema

ema Full Member

dear minami haruka b*tch:
    maybe if you stopped making so many fake accounts to promote your own blog. it would actually go somewhere. lolz

18. beefjerky

beefjerky Guest

haha this fat person has so much hate its funny. You know someone is pathetic when they pick on your typos and claim you can't speak english lol. ok ema there's a pie sale in squamish go where your from off you go now. Don't make me poke you with a cattle prod lol

19. ema

ema Full Member

Ok, Minami Haruka. I'm sorry for calling you fat in the first place and that you're a bitch. Just cause you're fat doesn't mean other people have to be too.

Go back to eating your beef jerky and crappy sushi. Kthx
    and you're pretty funny beefjerky, why can't Minami Haruka defend for herself. Unless she pussy whipped you that much, I would rather be ooozing fat than not have a dick (if I was you).

20. 6u-huo.l.uV

6u-huo.l.uV Moderator Staff Member