Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Sponsored Win a $30 Gift Certificate for Indulge Living! - Contest / Giveaway

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Forum Vancouver, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Forum Vancouver

Forum Vancouver Administrator Staff Member

Winner has been drawn: o
    ------------------------------------
    In celebration of the Forum Vancouver relaunch, Indulge Living has offered us a $30 gift card to give away.
    They are a major competitor to Groupon in the Vancouver market and are offering some of the best deals in the city!

The contest is dead easy to enter this time. Simply "like" this post and you're all set to be entered into the draw.
    You must be a registered forum member in order to do so, but registration is quick and easy through facebook!

[​IMG]

Complete Contest Rules

1. There is one (1) prize consisting of one (1) $30 gift certificate for http://www.indulgeliving.com/.

2. Contest closes Sunday, October 24 2010 at 11:59:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time.

3. Fraudulent entries (such as registering more than one account per person) will result in disqualification.

4. A winner will be randomly drawn out of all eligible entries and contacted by email. A skill testing question will be administered and must be answered correctly. If the selected winner does not reply within five (5) business days, a new winner will be chosen.

5. By accepting the prize, the winner consents to their user name being revealed.

6. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received.

7. Forum Vancouver reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate this competition at any time for any reason and without notice. Contest decisions made by Forum Vancouver are final and not subject to appeal.

8. No purchase necessary

9. Contest is only valid for residents of British Columbia.

2. jimmyche

jimmyche Junior Member

Good promotion. Indulgeliving is one my favorite daily deal website.

3. Forum Vancouver

To clear up any potential confusion, you have to like the first post to be entered. Liking it on facebook is much appreciated but will not get you entered into the draw because I cannot track that :).

4. Shawna Sanderson

Shawna Sanderson Junior Member

5. Gloria Fan

Gloria Fan New Member

I get up faster each morning because I can go check out the awesome deals offered by Indulge Living! keep it up! :)

6. syptem

syptem New Member

i want it!!! :D

7. Forum Vancouver

Just an update, the contest will close Sunday, October 24 2010 at 11:59:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time.

Edit: Winner has been drawn, prize will be awarded and winner announced once confirmation is received.

8. Forum Vancouver

The winner of the $30 Indulge Living gift card is o. Sorry it took so long, the original winner didn't reply in the time specified so I had to redo the draw.
    Be sure to check your email whenever you enter contests ;).