Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Why do brown people buy so many jugs of milk?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by milquetoast, Nov 25, 2010.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Does anyone know if this video can still be found? It was the Bellingham Costco Milk video where a bunch of EI are swarming a pallet of milk.

2. LucyM11

LucyM11 Junior Member

I lived in a mainly East Indian community in Surrey and visited the Sikh Temple regularly. The staple beverage of the people there is Chai tea, which is made exclusively with milk. Other than that, there is the regular uses of milk. East Indian people also eat a lot of tapioca and rice pudding which is made with milk. Some of their curried sauces include milk.
    Milk is obviously an important part of their daily living.

3. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Found the video:

4. Vivek Golikeri

Vivek Golikeri Active Member

Cattle were the wealth of ancient India, and this gradually degenerated into veneration of the cow as something holy. We have American-style cow worshippers on Wall Street. They think the Almighty Dollar is some kind of deity! Now I am no hypocrite. I love my dollars just as my distant ancestor loved his herds of cattle. However, there is no god but the One Great God of Light, and I will not blaspheme Heaven by taking its blessings for the Source of those blessings.

5. splooge

splooge Guest

punjabis cook with it

Vivek Golikeri likes this.