Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Why are you still up?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ema, Jun 27, 2010.

1. ema

ema Full Member

**I'll stop making threads once the forum is filled with people lol:p

Just wondering, why are lurkers/active users still up?

Me: I suffer from insommia lol, I don't sleep until 2AM and wake up feeling tired wondering why I didn't sleep earlier.

Any ways, good night Forum Vancouver, I think I should sleep to wake up at 7AM tomorrow and guard the registration site like a maniac.

2. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

My hours are always shifted.

So your registration date is tomorrow?? Good luck!

3. ema

ema Full Member

I'm sleepy and hungry. But if I eat now...eh, I am still up because I magically gained motivation to make more worklists --"

Oh goodness, please let them not fill up. -.-"

4. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Watching late night TV...probably will go to sleep soon though.

Last chance for me to save a course for you.

5. mangopudding

mangopudding New Member

staring at 9 ugly worklist timetables, wondering which one sucks the least so I can register for it in less than 12 hours.

conclusion: they're all god awful. I'm going to hate my year next year.

6. ema

ema Full Member

lol, I get this message after I go to sleep. I think I'll be ok thanks for the offer.

@mangopudding: You have me! I'll make it super duper fantastico! **Yeah right, who am I kidding lol...
    Well let's try to make the best of it? :p

7. mangopudding

mangopudding New Member

Hahah yes yes. We'll see where our gaps match up :) since I won't be having any classes with you.

8. ema

ema Full Member

Work in 45 minutes, super great that's why I'm still up.

9. mon

mon New Member

Started a new course two weeks ago and there's a midterm on Monday. Fun times!!!