Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Local Where's the best Hamburger in Vancouver?

Discussion in 'Food, Drinks and Dining' started by Matt Disco, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Matt Disco

Matt Disco New Member

So I have t-shirt line that's dedicated to hamburgers and I was just wondering what everyone's favourite place to get a Hamburger in Vancouver is.

I like Vera's, Splitz, and Wally's.

2. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Had a good one awhile back from Urban Burger on Davie for a good price, but the pattie was of the thinner variety if you're not into those kind of burgers. The one at Red Onion on 41st had an interesting bun, but it was a mess to eat. It wasn't cooked properly either so I don't see where all the hype comes from. While there's a lot of hate for chain restaurants (Earls, Cactus Club, etc), I can't fault the Rob Feenie burger at CC.

I've had Vera's a few times at their UBC and Commerical Dr. locations but I've never really been amazed by their burgers, so I only go during my birthday for $10 off.

3. 6u-huo.l.uV

6u-huo.l.uV Moderator Staff Member

mcdonald's hamburgers are pretty awesome. cheap and satisfying

4. astute

astute New Member

I like Burger Etc, but then I hardly know any burger joints than the fast food chains, Fat Burger and Vera's