Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Discussion Where to buy wood coffee stir sticks?

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussions' started by coffeelover, Oct 6, 2012.

1. coffeelover

coffeelover Guest

Which grocery store sells wood coffee stir stick? Like those you find at Starbucks? All I can find are those plastic coffee stir sticks.

2. Superchecker

Superchecker Active Member

I Googled "Wooden Stir Sticks Vancouver" and up came OFFICE DEPOT.CA...

3. lumix

lumix Full Member

That's interesting, last thing I imagine is Office Depot selling coffee stir stick..

4. stack

stack Junior Member

Been looking for wooden coffee sticks myself for a while.

And I found it at Canadian Superstore in Metrotown. Goto the aisle where they sell disposal spoons and forks. They have both the plastic and wooden coffee sticks. This is a Superstore's No Name product in the familiar yellow box packaging. Costs $1.49 per box. Box has 200 wooden sticks.

5. stack

stack Junior Member

6. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

Thank you stack. Even though in not looking for them, it's good to know that Superstore carries them.

7. compass

compass Junior Member

Coffee sticks are very useful for people who drinks lots of coffee at home or any drink that needs stirring because it saves washing the tea spoons.