Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Students What's your schedule like?

Discussion in 'Employment and Students' started by milquetoast, Jun 21, 2010.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

I just registered my courses today, still haven't dropped my program yet though. Wanted to take PATH 375, intro human pathology but registration is blocked. I heard the professor changed and they're restructuring the course so that may be why? Wouldn't be surprised since class averages have been 85ish, which is even higher than CLST 301 and EOSC 326.

Term 1
    PHYL 422 - Mammalian Cardiovascular and Respiratory Physiology Tues/Thur 8-10
    PHYL 423 - Mammalian Renal and Gastrointestinal Physiology Tues/Thur 2-4
    Elective

Term 2
    PHYL 426 - Physiological Basis of Central Nervous System Functions Tues/Thur 8-10
    PHYL 424 - Mammalian Endocrinology Tues/Thur 2-4
    Elective

Full Year
    PHYL 430 - Advanced Laboratory in Physiology Friday 10-5
    PHYL 449 - Graduating Essay / Honours Thesis Project

2. mon

mon New Member

WOW! So you're in school like everyday? Mine is sweet, Just Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:30-10:00 with breaks in between!

3. ema

ema Full Member

Oh la la, I can so stalk you now.

As of now, my schedule is as follows: (wow, you're such a morning person)
    Monday, Wednesday, Friday: ECON 101, PSYC 100, SOCI 100 9:00-2:00 (w/ breaks and random 2 hour breaks for lunch)
    Tuesday and Thursday: FREN 122, ASTU 100 (9:00-12:00 with a half hour break, then home time for me :D)

4. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

By my personal count, my attendance rate for morning courses (especially 8 am ones) must be below 50%.

5. ema

ema Full Member

I just realized that my schedule is very very slack in comparison to Commerce, Science and Engineering kids lol!

lol, I was going to take CHEM 121 at 8AM because it was the only that still had spots until you told me that the summer tends to be easier. Haha
    But I mean there has to be a class where you're there lol, stalking time! :p

6. Kiseki-kei

Kiseki-kei New Member

Mondays & Wednesdays : 830-12:20
    Tuesdays & Thursdays : 12-4:00
    Fridays off!!!
    Only 4 courses too heehee

7. lwza

lwza Junior Member

Term 1:
    M/F - 11 - 4, 1 hr break at 1:00
    W - 11 - 5, no break...
    T/Th - 9:30 - 3:30, break from 12 - 2