Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Fashion & Beauty What's your favourite clothing store that offers online shopping?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mon, Jun 25, 2010.

1. tdixont31

tdixont31 Guest

I really love Victoria secret.

2. compass

compass Junior Member

3. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

4. chrissy

chrissy Full Member

In the UK Next

5. Superchecker

Superchecker Active Member

Never done much online shopping of clothes...

My Mrs has been quite happy with tops/shirts from Superstore...

And, we try to hit the big outlet malls at least once a year... Got some great deals at Van Husen last time...

Sometimes The Bay and/or Sears has season ending clearance sales that are worth checking out... One year I bought a nice leather coat at Sears, normally $400, on for like $129!

6. dishlexic

dishlexic New Member

I am absolutely hooked on online shopping! I thought I had seen it all until I checked out this site!

There service is outstanding. I have placed several orders now and the friendly staff there are always eager to help. And check it out....they send an actual photo of your order with the tracking label right in the picture so you know you are getting the items you've ordered and that they are on the way!!!
    They have replicas of some pretty major brands and somehow manage to maintain some high quality items. Looks like they accept a bunch of different payment methods. Definitely worth a look! Happy shopping peeps!!!!
    [​IMG]

7. saibat

saibat New Member

My favorite this store https://www.jcrew.com/ there sometimes buy myself shoes and other clothes until he was disappointed, so for me it's the best)

8. Cady

Cady Guest

i like the bay. Because their clothes price range and quality are reasonable.

9. Stenli

Stenli New Member

Hi , guys !
    Interesting topic.I shop online.....

I found a a site for nice underwear. My favorite brand is Tiara Galiano. look in tiarashop eu