Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Historical What things truly do offend you?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by joeclark, Jul 24, 2017.

1. joeclark

joeclark Junior Member

Hello Guys,

Was talking about this at work recently. I manage a team of 11 and it's obviously my responsibility to ensure everyone feels safe, included, and valued. One aspect that arose was causing offence when communicating and we asked for an open discussion about what offends them. When it was my turn, I couldn't think of anything besides insults towards my family. I'm really laid back and will take anything anyone has to throw at me, it's water off a duck's back.

Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
    References:
    - https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2232388/what-things-truly-do-offend-you
    - WiFi System Video Examples.

2. Vivek Golikeri

Vivek Golikeri Active Member

Noise pollution, littering, reckless driving, rude and inconsiderate behavior all really get to me.

3. Kleopatra

Kleopatra Guest

What is really pisses me off - when some jerks are coughing and sneezing without covering their mouth on a bus!

4. Greaseaholic

Greaseaholic Guest

Most people. Capitalism, materialism has done us in.
    No it alls and liars

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2019