Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Fashion & Beauty What sunscreen do you use?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lwza, Jul 6, 2010.

1. lwza

lwza Junior Member

I started using Banana Boat (SPF 30), but its giving my arms a red itchy rash :mad:

Any recommendations?

2. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

The Neutrogena Ultra-sheer dry touch, but it's expensive. The cheaper one that I use is Hawaiian Tropics sunblock.

3. 6u-huo.l.uV

6u-huo.l.uV Moderator Staff Member

banana boat sport performance spf50, but you'd probably want a hypoallergenic one if you're breaking out in a rash....

4. ema

ema Full Member

I use Shiseido's Gentle Sun Protection Lotion for Sensitive skin SPF 33 for heading to the waters and Skin Tx SPF 30 Sunscreen for everyday use.

They're both:
    Oil -free, fragrance-free, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic.

As for the pricing..mm, yay for mommy paying?
    -----------
    I've used Neutrogena Waterguard Kids Clear Spray Sunscreen SPF 60 for camping trips and I don't break out/no rashes etc. So give that a try, I bought it at London Drugs.

5. fashionlover

fashionlover New Member

I use the Coopertone Oil-Free SPF 30 one. It's pretty good! Not greasy. Light-weight.

6. tzhuang

tzhuang New Member

I like the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Water-Light for the face. it really feels light and non-greasy.

7. ema

ema Full Member

bump, i'm in need of a sunscreen. I found a pair of high waist shorts with gold buttons that remind me of navy ships lolz and i'm so in love with them that i've been pairing them with everything. my legs are pale but i'm not outside enough to burn, i used to use coppertone's sunscreen but my skin reacted negatively to that with rashes lol.

products i've used in the past don't work on my skin anymore, I'm not sure why lol but my skin doesn't like any lotion or cream on it.

You May Also Like...

1. Wear sunscreen by milquetoast