Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Fashion & Beauty what should i do if i bought a fake chrome heart ring?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by max cox, Oct 5, 2014.

1. max cox

max cox New Member

Hello
    I'm just confused how to deal with this kind of behavior. 1 week ago i purchased a chrome heart ring from this website www.hartandsole.com
    but when i received the item, i found its a counterfeit ring, the ring only come with a very bad small black bag, looks like a piece of shit. the funny thing is i found the ring is not even a silver ring and it cost me 500 damn bucks. i tried to contact the owner of this shop, but that guy just told me he only sell authentic ring and refused to provide any proof. I've decided to report my case to the police and anti-fraud center, I'm wondering if it works. what do you guys think?
    thanks for help!

BragDeal likes this.
  2. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

I think reporting it to the police and anti-fraud center is a good idea. Traditionally the police have known to be less than helpful in these type of cases but you never know. You can also write about your experience online or file a report with the Better Business Bureau (BBB).

Since they appear to have a storefront, I'd confront them about it in person or on the phone: (604) 630-9151.

Hart and Sole Clothing Inc.
    843 Granville Street
    Vancouver, BC V6Z 1K7

BragDeal likes this.
  3. Felipe Yep

Felipe Yep New Member

Hi Max,

I am the owner of Hart and Sole Clothing Inc. in Vancouver, BC Canada. I am sorry that you feel the Chrome Hearts .925 Sterling Silver Ring you have received from us is counterfeit and not .925 Sterling Silver. Our products are guaranteed authentic and they are purchased directly from Chrome Hearts. I have offered to provide you proof by providing you with the receipt proving the proof of purchase from Chrome Hearts. I have emailed this to you. We would like to work with you to resolve this problem if we are given the chance. We are a reputable store in downtown Vancouver and have been in business for 7 years. You cannot possibly be in business for this long by selling counterfeit products. Please contact us by phone at (604) 630-9151 or visit our store during business hours and we could resolve this like civil citizens.

Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

Felipe

milquetoast likes this.