Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

WHAT DID "JOE" DO???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Superchecker, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Superchecker

Superchecker Active Member

the memebee forum is down...

2. Joe

Joe Full Member

...maybe they'd like/wish for me to come back, Superchecker? o_O

Well, I suppose I could....however I really was plannin' ta take the Summer off there.

Anyways, I hope you're doing well, Superchecker, that the nice weather is treatin' ya fine.

Other than a handful of civilized posters such as yourself over there, perhaps they ought to rename the forum....'The Hornet's Nest'?

Sure seems there are quite a few over there with some personal issues of their own.

I've never seen a forum quite like it. Angry, hostile posters who go ballistic on a moment's notice.

Raising the most mundane issues seems to evoke hostility akin to a pent-up volcano such as Krakatoa.

Oh well, I guess that's why many of 'em are there or caint hold down real jobs, cuz they can't co-exist with the Real World.

By the way, please don't take anything I say about Translink personally.

I'm sure you're fine employee of theirs and do an excellent job.

I just don't always agree with the way that organization is run & the way our government says we don't have enough money, yet allows one of its pet organizations to run massive deficits all of the time.

Cripes - no wonder the province is broke. A billion here, a billion there, and so on.

ttyl.

3. Don't worry, superchecker. I shut down JaguarPC. :jump:

4. kiebers

kiebers New Member

5. All of the 50 to 70 year old men [removed] don't know what to do with themselves since this is their entire lives.

6. On the ball.

On the ball. Guest

7. Bine

Bine Full Member

The Memebee station is full of racists and criminals. One of them called for the destruction of Canada.

8. Memebee s

Memebee s Guest

Memebee is full of elderly from the USA and an especially depraved austalian who takes advantage of mentally ill old women.

9. kiebers

kiebers New Member

Then I would suggest you stay away from there. Even though what you say is not true. A couple of over the top posters is all, which you, I daresay,
    are one.

10. neednewip

neednewip Guest

11. neednewip

neednewip Guest

[​IMG]

if you cant go outside

12. neednewip

neednewip Guest

[​IMG]

can also used as a bathroom replacement

13. Bine

Bine Full Member

RACISTS TO HELL!

14. Superchecker

Superchecker Active Member

Morning Joe!

I do agree with some of your ideas/points about TransLink, but think that sometimes you meander off the main points and go a little 'extreme" on what you were trying to say...

But, a variety of ideas and input is always good....

As for taking anything you say as "personal", I'm just one of 3,400 area bus drivers trying to do the best I can with the equipment and schedule given to me every day...

I DON'T make the schedules, I DON'T create the routes, I Don't choose what buses to buy, I don't set the fares, I don't make policy.... I didn't decide on the Golden Ears Bridge...

15. Young Man

Young Man Guest

Joe really showed his jealousy before he disappeared the last time at memebee the last time. He threw a big hissy fit and accused everyone of fake and asked for proof of who they are even though he has never shown one bit of evidence who he is and he constantly gets caught in lies. He says he drives limos and then in the next breath he says he works in an office, etc... He really makes up stories that are not even original. He copies more popular there and twists their stories to try to make it sound like his own.

Night Of GuardianS likes this.
  16. asal

asal Guest

Glad it's coming back. I don't know why I'm addicted to it, but I like memebee. Maybe it's people watching. Most of the people are nice, there's just a few that are negative (like real life).

Night Of GuardianS likes this.
  17. Bine

Bine Full Member

Your Fiat radio ads make me want to die. " I so want one", please shut up and die!

18. Joe

Joe Full Member

...memebee...is it down....again?

Oh well, expect a flood of membee-ites/memebazoids to come streaming over here in a bit...