Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Discussion What are the best coupons sites?

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussions' started by Jikkselly, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Jikkselly

Jikkselly New Member

Savings is the big issue these days but i don't fight with the shopper at the bargain time because i always use coupon codes for my discounted shopping. where i can find huge list of promos and printable coupons to save money but i want to know more about these kind of sites where i can save more time and dollars.

2. gemni lin

gemni lin New Member

I agree with you. Does savings help people? I've been taught that saving first before spending is the best way to save more. Unfortunately savings has been tough nowadays. It feels better if we are financially secured. However, watching savings account balances decrease could be a frustrating experience. Taking just a few extra minutes every couple of days, though, could help you save quite a bit of cash.

3. watchdog0420

watchdog0420 New Member