Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Finances & Real Estate Weird interest credits paid to cardholder on credit card statements

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by milquetoast, Sep 5, 2010.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

About half a year ago I got a mystery credit on my BMO Mosaik SPC Mastercard statement:

CREDIT ADJUSTMENT - R/S INT 0.04CR

I didn't think much of it since I wasn't being wrongly charged, they were giving me money. I googled the charge and found some people receiving it because they had a positive credit, but that situation didn't apply to me.

Fast forward to today, I get this on MBNA Platinum Plus Smart Cash Mastercard statement:

INTEREST CHARGE ADJUST - ENT -$0.04

So again, I was credited money for no apparent reason, but from a different credit card provider. This time I'll follow up and ask them what it is later on, but maybe someone else can provide some insight now?