Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Very Strange RCMP Story I Heard A While Ago

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by the mechanic, Apr 15, 2014.

1. the mechanic

the mechanic Active Member

... said hello to my neighbor when i went out one time and he told me an interesting story about his son and the cops ...

... he said his son had been traveling somewhere in rural bc and decided to stop at a restaurant and when he did he saw a lone cop wrestling a man on the ground. the cop then yelled at his son to call 911 right away to bring in reinforcements and to then help him restrain the man. so his son called 911 and got out of his car and helped the pig restrain and arrest the man ...

... and according to my neighbor, his son is now going to receive a commendation from the police for his assistance! what a strange story!

... comments?

2. flutterby

flutterby Active Member

Meh.......its not so strange. Whats strange about it?

the mechanic likes this.
  3. the mechanic

... well, how about the part about the police needing civilian assistance to execute the basic straightforward police procedure of apprehending and restraining someone?

... you don't hear of that happening very often, if at all. talk about an incompetent cop! i mean, do people in other professions call the pigs when they need help with their jobs? no they don't. this story speaks to the total uselessness of canadian police and why they suck ...

... thanks for replying, flutterby!

4. compass

compass Junior Member

His son is a hero?

the mechanic likes this.
  5. the mechanic

... yeah, according to the cops. thanks for posting. however, helping the pigs take someone down, who may or may not be guilty of anything, is a good way to get named in an excessive force civil lawsuit ...

... in my opinion, medals should be awarded to anyone who takes down a COP, not the other way around!