Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Contests Vancouver New Group Deal Site TastyGo.com - win an ipad

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussions' started by groupdeals, Feb 2, 2011.

1. groupdeals

groupdeals Guest

Checkout www.tastygo.com, another daily-deal, livingsocial like site.

Right now they have $0 deal for a chance to win IPAD, looks real.

Saw them on 24hours newspaper as well. Looks like a food group order website.

2. groupdeals

groupdeals Guest

Hi Vancouver!

Join www.tastygo.com, partner of 24hours news group, for a chance to win an IPAD 16GB WIFI!

Hurry up, this promo ends this friday, Feb 04, 2011.

3. Forum Vancouver

Forum Vancouver Administrator Staff Member

Seeing as you sent me a PM specifying that you're the owner of tastygo and asked me to promote your site, I find it curious that you would also pretend not to be affiliated with them. Shill posts aren't cool.

There is seriously no need to post your website multiple times, Forum Vancouver is not free advertising.

4. Forum Vancouver

Despite my comment, you continue to spam irrelevant threads on this site :facepalm:.

5. group buyer

group buyer Guest

their site doesn't work properly. the layout is a mess and typos from top to bottom. is this legit??

6. Tastygo

Tastygo Guest

I apologize for the spam, I was too eager to get customers. :(
    We are new in business, and we know our site is not perfect, but we signed up awesome deals, and we are really giving away a brand new IPAD!

We accept all criticisms, and we'll continue to improve our site/services to bring a new group ordering experiences.

I will stop spamming, and focus on ppc ads. Sorry again for inconvenience.

7. Forum Vancouver

8. group buyer

group buyer Guest

9. Tastygo

Tastygo Guest

Thank you for supporting our burrito deal. It was a great success, and we had alot of happy customers enjoying the deluxe burrito that Adobo had to offer.

Yes we still need a lot of work that needs to be put in on our site. If you have any suggestion, feel free to email us at [email protected] We humbly accept any criticism and suggestions.

Now we are working on rss feed/affiliate, and hopefully to be featured on forumvancouver.com I will make sure it is done tonight.

10. Tastygo

Tastygo New Member

please remove my duplicated post, thanks!

11. Sam

Sam Guest

I used mine today, it's like red burrito so $2 is awesome!! you get free guacamole and cheese. note that sides aren't included, only the main items are!! even though the coupon only says drinks aren't included.

12. Dan Marcenko

Dan Marcenko Guest

Actually this is a very amateur startup. They have glitches all over there website and grammar errors all over the write up

They just buy there lists from other companies. Don't waste your time there are a lot more professional deal sites with good quality deals. I asked for a refund once on a grill I bought that turned out to be a piece of junk. Never got it

13. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

^I've actually been pretty impressed with their deals. There are still some typos on their website, but the deals that they have are quite good overall.

14. sparta44

sparta44 Guest

Don't be fooled by this website. They just buy products in wholesale and mark them up by 300% and sell them. All of there products they are selling can be found on alibaba.com for like $1-$3...do your research!!

15. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

Indulgeliving is the best. I have bought from them countless times.