Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

UBC Arts or SFU Beedie

Discussion in 'Employment and Students' started by KingJames23, Mar 17, 2017.

1. KingJames23

KingJames23 New Member

Hey guys,

I've gotten accepted to both programs and I honestly don't know which to pick. UBC has been my dream school since I was a kid and when I got in, I was ecstatic. If I go to UBC, I plan on transferring to Sauder after 1st year but if that fails, I'd look to major in Econ and minor in Commerce. Sfu business, on the other hand, is a school that I don't really want to go to because I feel like the vibe and the atmosphere is literally terrible. I've been to SFU a lot and I literally hate walking around campus, but I know they have a good business school. The only thing holding me back from accepting UBC's offer is the amount of math in Econ in years 2,3, and 4 as well as jobs after my undergrad. I'm hoping to pursue an MBA later on and my goal is to hopefully become an Investment banker. I want the ability to have a good Uni life, as well as being apart of a great school and community. What school would be the best for me?