Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Entertainment Total Recall

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Night Of GuardianS, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

Wasn't like good good. It was still a fun movie. Not one of my favs of the year. During the whole movie I thought he never left recall and the life before recall was the fake. I guess they didn't want to pull an inception.

Imagine being chased by Kate Beckinsale. That's what the whole movie was.
    [​IMG]

Almost ran over a coyote. It bolted across the street. Had to slow down for no reason. First time seeing one.

2. compass

compass Junior Member

3. lumix

lumix Full Member

Enjoyed this movie

4. BENLEEM

BENLEEM New Member

I loved the original Total Recall better starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sharon Stone, Mimi Rogers among others. Still awesome and full of good acting as well.

5. BrianWolfeV

BrianWolfeV New Member

It somehow lacked the feel of the original. While the premise and special effects were excellent, somehow I thought the original had more "soul" for lack of a better word. The acting was sos-so for me. Colin Farrell was definitely better than Arnold at emoting but somehow I thought the rest of the cast except Kate Beckinsale was quite lackluster.