Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Fashion & Beauty Threading - Best Places in Vancouver

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hotindiangirl, Sep 14, 2010.

1. hotindiangirl

hotindiangirl New Member

Over the years, I have find threading to be really hit and miss. For the most of time, I have been going to Main Street, but I took at trip to Surrey recently. If your in the neighbourhood, there is a shop called Payal Beauty Salon.

She does a really good job, her phone number is 604 543 4688

2. Forum Vancouver

Forum Vancouver Administrator Staff Member

Two posts both promoting the same salon indicates a likely shill post (fake customers advertising a business). However, feel free to discuss your favourite places for threading :).

3. tenshi888

tenshi888 Junior Member

I go to the one on Fraser street and 47th-ish. I think it's called Mona smth.. it's next to blockbuster. They do a pretty good job and for a good price!

4. annalam99

annalam99 New Member

Randy's Hair Salon in Richmond. Cheap and good customer service.

5. Maggie

Maggie New Member

I like going to Ocean Breeze Spa in Yaletown. The lady there is very nice and very skilled. She does it quite fast so it doesn't hurt as much.

6. kelly22

kelly22 Junior Member

I also know this salon. really good services.

7. ema

ema Full Member

Bombay Brow Bar
    so much hype for this place but it's great, the outside looks great. they give you some chai to drink and the ladies are super friendly. they thread your brows, super clean too.