Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Entertainment The return of TV

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by milquetoast, Sep 21, 2010.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

What are you anxiously waiting to watch (or have already anxiously watched) this week?

For me it's Chuck, Glee, Big Bang Theory & Modern Family.

2. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

Mondays - Chuck, The Event
    Thursdays - Vampire Dairies, Nikita
    Fridays - Smallville, Supernatural
    Sundays - The Amazing Race

3. o

o Junior Member

jersey shore = .=

4. lwza

lwza Junior Member

5. MooGooMouse

MooGooMouse Junior Member

Chelsea Lately, The Soup, Red Green, Rick Mercer, 22 Minutes, SNL, No Reservations, Bizzare Foods, Diners Drive-ins & Dives, & Ace of Cakes.

6. milquetoast

I looked up the prices for Charm City Cakes last year and was surprised at how expensive they are. Their cakes are cool, but in the end it's just fancy fondant. I've seen less well known bakeries and individuals that offer cakes that are on par with Ace of Cakes but at a fraction of the cost.

7. ema

ema Full Member

Modern Family<3 Lily is just awesome
    Gossip Girl
    Glee
    Jersey Shore

I'm waiting for Pretty Little Liars :(

8. milquetoast

Just read somewhere that Jake from Two and a Half Men just signed a two year contract worth $14.4 million dollars. He's the highest paid child star.

For comparison's sake: "The second-highest-paid kid is Miranda Cosgrove at an estimated $180,000 per episode of iCarly. Modern Family's Rico Rodriguez (Manny Delgado), age 11 makes $15,000 per episode. Surprisingly, Miley Cyrus received $15,000 per episode of Hannah Montana, but rakes in buckets more with her concert tours and other endeavors."

I could never figure out 2.5 Men is so popular. It's something that I watch when I have nothing better to do and only because it's on all the time. It's rumoured that Charlie Sheen makes about a million dollars per episode.