Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Arts & Culture The Fair @ the PNE Vancouver - FREE Gate Admission Sunday, August 22 9am-12pm

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by milquetoast, Aug 15, 2010.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Open at 9am on Sunday, August 22: FREE Gate Admission to the Fair at the Pacific National Exhibition from 9 am-12 (noon)!

For discounts on other days, see this thread:
    http://www.forumvancouver.com/threads/the-fair-pne-ticket-discounts-coupons-group-sales-promotional-codes-2010.331/

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. straysheep

straysheep New Member

Sweet, will go check it out - can't beat free! :D

3. ktsmusic

ktsmusic New Member

Discounts on PNE website by ordering tickets online are better than those offered at Safeway etc.

4. dharder

dharder New Member

This is great. I am looking forward to Bryan Adams and the Beach Boys on Saturday as well!

5. Thomas.k

Thomas.k New Member

2 many ppl w/ free admission. I'd rather buy tickets to avoid those

6. bobo

bobo New Member

it was crazy busy last time they had free admin

7. bambigirl

bambigirl New Member

didn't think the PNE opens till 11 am usually? $20 admission is crazy expensive!

8. lwza

lwza Junior Member

Went for the free admission today! It wasn't too bad, except for the lack of seats at the Coliseum during Super Dogs. Fought/witnessed fights for seats... Lol... The stuffy prizes for the games are really cute this year: Pikachus, Domo-kuns, monkeys in bananas, etc. :)

9. Alkrus

Alkrus New Member

I went and EAST HASTING WAS PACKED!