Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Arts & Culture The Fair and Playland (PNE) carnival game tips and tricks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by milquetoast, Aug 28, 2010.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Thought about this the other day, anyone know any tricks to the games?

Eg: Avoiding the rungs on the ladder game.

2. rawrchie

rawrchie New Member

for the one where you fire the ball at the clear cups you have to jerk your gun forwardd and towards the bottom middle while firing..

The one with the ball you hit up against the board and into the basket below you must hit just at the top with an underhand throw. Just stuff i remember from friends who worked there..

Also for games which you bet on the months.. it typically lands on august.. If u put it on august 3x you should get it.. Works for me almost always. but then again, i think its just luck.

3. Nos

Nos New Member

as someone who worked at playland on the rides and had the opportunity to mess around with the games in the morning.... the basketball hoops are ovals ... not round ... the games are pretty much rigged to favour the game operator ...