Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Terrible landlords and neighbours?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by milquetoast, Feb 4, 2013.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Share some stories!

There's a crazy bitch lady living in the upstairs suite at my new place. Very nosy, doesn't mind her own business and gossips like crazy by spreading rumours about my family. She complained to the landlord about how my family receives too much mail. :rolleyes:

2. lumix

lumix Full Member

How much mail a person receive is none of her business, that is nosy alright.

3. Bankroll92

Bankroll92 New Member

Sounds like one of the tenants I previously lived with. Is it in Surrey or Delta?

4. milquetoast

Nope, Vancouver. It's been a huge pain in the ass. My current landlord is oblivious to tenancy laws and doesn't understand the implications of month-to-month terms :facepalm:.

5. compass

compass Junior Member

What a combination, a nosy neighbour and oblivious landlord!

6. nononichi

nononichi Guest

what is she saying about your family?:popcorn:

7. Vivek Golikeri

Vivek Golikeri Active Member

Tell her to put her own ass into a manila envelope, and mail it to the lunatic asylum.

8. the mechanic

the mechanic Active Member

... sounds like she was quite correct in complaining about you and your family, cheeseshredder. if your family is anything like you then i can totally understand why people would complain ...

9. milquetoast

butthurt much?

[​IMG]

10. the mechanic

the mechanic Active Member

... can't handle opinions that don't agree with your own, cheeseshredder? doesn't look like it. i wouldn't want to have you as a neighbor either ...

11. PaulDuPlessis

PaulDuPlessis New Member

Oh, sounds like fury here. Well talk to her, calm her down and even invite her over for a coffee. That would tone her down a bit and she might improve in respecting you more. Ask her often, help her around. Such people want attention, so give her yours with a little bit of decency and that will not go unnoticed. Guaranteed..!!

12. katrina

katrina Guest

Sounds to Me like Your sister...