Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Discussion Support a new and local online eBoutique - Summer Sale - Up to 40% Off

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussions' started by fashionicity, Jun 7, 2011.

1. fashionicity

fashionicity New Member

Hi all! I stumbled upon a cute online boutique that popped up a month or so ago. Here's the website name: http://www.jordanasboutique.com

I was hunting around for a Maxi Dress that WASN'T from Old Navy. Not knocking them, just wanted something a little different. No idea how I found this site, but I'm so glad I did! I bought two dresses from "Jordana" and absolutely LOVE them. But here's the kicker. I bought the two dresses a week and a half ago, and they went on sale yesterday. She emailed me last night to let me know she would be refunding me the difference!!! THAT is customer service. I didn't even expect her too.

In the spirit of supporting local businesses, let's support her! She's got a great sale going on now, check her out!