Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Subway Customer Appreciation - Free breakfast (egg muffin melt & coffee) - 08/19

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussions' started by milquetoast, Aug 9, 2010.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

I tried to make out the fine print as best I can. The flyer talks about a coupon, but it's being advertised that a coupon isn't required, so I'm not sure. It's best to confirm with your local Subway franchise anyway to see if they are participating in the Customer Appreciation event.

Join us for our customer appreciation event on August 19, 2010 before 10 AM and receive a free breakfast (ham and cheese egg muffin melt and a coffee). No purchase necessary.

Offer valid on August 19, 2010 only at participating SUBWAY restaurants in Canada from 7am-10am. Offer good for ? oz cup only and regular Ham & Cheese Egg Muffin Melt sandwich. Not valid with any other promotion or special offer. One coupon per order per customer. This coupon has no cash value. Plus applicable taxes. Prepared Fresh. Seattle's Best Coffee and the Seattle's Best logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Seattle's Best Coffee, LLC. 2010 Doctor's Associates Inc. SUBWAY is a registered trademark of Doctor's Associates Inc.

[​IMG]

2. sidvicious911

sidvicious911 New Member

wow, good deal.

thx!