Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Stick with Sky Fibre or Switch to Another Provider?

Discussion in 'Employment and Students' started by joeclark, Jul 24, 2017.

1. joeclark

joeclark Junior Member

I currently have the 38 Mb unlimited fibre package with Sky, and the contract is up. If I go to the cancellation section on the Sky website, they offer me a £28.99/month retention deal to stick with them for another 12 months.

I've had zero issues with them for the five / six years I've been using them (not a single disconnect), but I'm wondering about looking at other options such as TalkTalk this time around, who have the 76 Mb unlimited package for a few quid more at £31.50/month all in. Plus, I'd be able to claim £95 cashback which effectively brings the monthly cost down by a fiver over the 18 month contract. So, it would be a little cheaper and—in theory—twice as quick. Alternatively, I could go for the 38 Mb package at £26.50/month with the same cashback, making it significantly cheaper.

What are your thoughts? Maybe there's another provider you'd consider in this situation?
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Please Help.
    Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
    References:

- https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/t...fibre-or-switch-to-another-provider.18786505/

- 2D Corporate Animation Video Examples