Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Stanley Park documentary

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Adrian Green, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Adrian Green

Adrian Green New Member

Stanley Park: An Urban Wilderness is a new documentary in the making and as I'm new here I didn't want to just post our website all over the place but I would certainly love to know how many people are interested in the idea of seeing a full-length documentary in this wonderful park. If everyone would like to take a look at what we're up to I'll put our website link up. Let me know what your thoughts are Vancouver, it would be great to hear from you!

2. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

I would like to see.

3. Adrian Green

Adrian Green New Member

4. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Looks interesting. I think you need to go for blu-ray and showcase things in HD. DVD is very dated, especially for footage that's scenery based.

Some questions:
    Who will be narrating the documentary?
    What distribution channels will you be using?
    What percentage of proceeds will go toward charity?

5. Adrian Green

Adrian Green New Member

The narrator will be chosen in the new year
    Distribution details are yet to be finalised as is final retail cost and therefore amount we would put back into the park.