Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Stabbing 'n the Hood-Kits Beach Barbarism-Near My House !!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bill barilko, Nov 20, 2013.

1. bill barilko

bill barilko Full Member

I'm proud of the place I live in that's why this is such a surprise-except vicious pitbull vermin-as to the old boy with the shank I don't know what to think that's not how things are generally done here.

Pit bull killed by senior after pug attack at beach
    Man stabbed the pit bull after it bit down on the neck of his smaller pug

[​IMG]
    A 72-year-old man's pug was attacked by a woman's pit bull Wednesday while walking in Kitsilano Beach Park.

A 72-year-old man stabbed a pit bull to death at Vancouver's Kitsilano beach Wednesday after the dog attacked his pet pug.

The incident happened around 1 p.m. PT when the pug's owner was approached by a woman, who was walking her pit bull in the beach park.

But when the dogs approached each other, the larger pit bull suddenly bit down on the neck of the smaller dog.

Unable to separate the animals, the pug's owner killed the pit bull using a folding knife he was carrying.

The pug was rushed to a veterinary hospital for stitches to its neck. Animal control officers also attended the scene.

Police say they are speaking to both dog owners and both are co-operating with investigators. No charges are being considered.

the mechanic likes this.
  2. the mechanic

the mechanic Active Member

... thanks for posting, Bill. pretty bizarre story, even for van ...

... one question: if no charges are being considered by the crown why are the cops investigating the matter?

3. bill barilko

bill barilko Full Member

Chances are they responded to a call of stabbing on the beach talked to everyone to determine the facts and that's it-they went back to the donut shop.

the mechanic likes this.