Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Spam, eggs and rice at McDonald's

Discussion in 'Food, Drinks and Dining' started by Bill, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Bill

Bill Full Member

McDonald's Hawaii has spam, Portuguese sausage, eggs and rice on their menu!

[​IMG]

2. Squidward

Squidward New Member

Thought i'd continue the spam by posting this..

Lol..

3. Solassi Kana

Solassi Kana New Member

Wow this is so cool. Its awesome how McDonald's is different where ever you go. They really cater to the local market.

4. Gabrielle Damon

Gabrielle Damon New Member

For me McDonald's is the last choice, I don't like their food seriously and yes their food is different in every region.

5. Mikey

Mikey Junior Member

McDonalds is some of the worst food ever. I can't even look at that stuff. I haven't been there in well over 20 years.
    I would encourage anyone else to avoid fast food restaurants and look after your health.

6. EvansMico10

EvansMico10 New Member

Some people find their food a bit disgusting. But I saw what Mcdonald's offers in Singapore, Hongkong, and Japan and I find it decent and appetizing that I would like to give it a try someday.