Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Soothe my mosquito bites

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by milquetoast, Aug 26, 2010.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

For some reason I managed to get 3 mosquito bites on my left foot and 1 on my left hand while being inside with the windows basically closed.

3 on my foot are on my toes and 1 is where my metatarsals are. Looks stupidly red and swollen.

So far I've done the "X-Cross" and "scotch tape" techniques with only minimal relief.

2. Slawson

Slawson New Member

You just gotta leave them alone man. Do something that distracts you for a couple hours and you're golden.

3. ema

ema Full Member

Take a hot/warm bath for your feet. Then take a cold damp cloth and put it over your feet to ease it lol.

4. ahoy

ahoy New Member

Use After Bite. You can buy it at superstore. A twin pack is only $5.49. You can try the AfterBite Extra but the original works fine for me, just a bit runny. Don't scratch for the first 3 days and they will be gone really quickly. If you scratch they could be there for a week plus...

5. xohellokitty

xohellokitty New Member

afterbite cream or
    chinese herb creams :D

6. ahoy

ahoy New Member

After Bite comes in a thick pen like applicator with a roller ball. It's at all the big chain drug stores. No chinese herbs. It's a white container with orange writing.

7. Kshi

Kshi New Member

Yea the afterbite should work. You could also use Lanacane.

8. jasontmc

jasontmc New Member

ice works for me

9. bhargie

bhargie New Member

after bite is best