Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

So Many Food 'Allergies' Now

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by flutterby, Feb 18, 2015.

1. flutterby

flutterby Active Member

So....I guess the 'food' category has disappeared now so I'll post this in the General Discussion Forum. I am 'allergic' to so many foods these days. I suspect that I am highly allergic to Genetically Modified, Pesticide-Producing corn which is fed to cows and meat animals hence I can no longer eat commercially available meat, cheese, eggs, milk etc. I get terrible bouts of hacking phlegm balls-very uncomfortable. G*d knows what this is doing to my intestinal Microbiome. Also, I cannot eat almost all breads made with wheat, probably because most wheat is sprayed with the herbicide Glyphosate. Thank goodness I can still eat a Pumpernickel bread. I also cannot eat refined white flour at all and many 'whole grain' products are actually cut with white, refined flour.

Anybody else find they get a throat full of disgusting phlegm after eating certain food stuffs?

I made some Hummus last night and even that gave me a reaction.

Anyone else have a growing 'Do Not Eat' list?

2. lktailor

lktailor New Member

Hello,

That is so surprising :O.... I am shocked you must be having only water and air ...LOL