Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Groceries Skinny Cow Ice Cream Cup

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussions' started by Nel, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Nel

Nel New Member

https://www.facebook.com/SkinnyCowCanada

Just like their Facebook page and you can print out a coupon to get a free cup of Skinny Cow Ice Cream. Only until July 3rd though!

And if I'm not mistaken, you can redeem this coupon at Safeway (I have yet to pick mine up yet). :)

2. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Cool, didn't know they extended this promo. The product itself is TINY though.

Coupon worked at the Save On Foods on Cambie but not the one at UBC (supposedly that location doesn't take any online coupons). Also redeemed at Safeway Oakridge and the one by Metrotown, though the latter did give me some hassle and incorrectly charged me tax.

3. Nel

Nel New Member

Wow, lame. I was planning on going to the Oakridge one.
    And I did hear that it was small haha.

4. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Forgot to mention that they take it at SOF Metrotown as well. Lately SOF (with the exception of UBC) has been great with accepting online coupons and carrying the new products. I couldn't even find these at RCSS.