Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

SHAW $7.69/$7.69/$7.69 New promotion

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussions' started by (removed), Nov 22, 2011.

1. (removed)

(removed) Guest

I hear there was a new promotion out with shaw for 23.05 per month. It gives you extreme Internet , classic cable and phone with unlimited north America long distance. 1 year promotion. I am told it is a referral promotion. Anyone hear about this?

Admin Note - This promotion is not available and was not meant to be distributed in this fashion. Employee phone numbers were posted without their consent, so please do not call them or post them online. Thank you!

2. Jeff g

Jeff g Guest

Yea I just got this promotion a few days ago. Haven't got installed yet. My friend gave me his number. He said it was for new customers only tho. His number is (removed by request). Hope this helps.

3. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

4. Justin

Justin Guest

Isn't this where you go to share promotions and numbers? I called be Ouse I seen it on here. And now i left it for another. Isn't this where u do that?

5. Sarah

Sarah Guest

Great promotion thank you!

6. (removed)

(removed) Guest

Shaw just released a unbelievable promotion for new customers only. They are offering extreme Internet and phone with north America long distance, and classic cable with free pvr for ONLY $23.05 per month. I KNOW RIGHT? Anyways I have a number you can call to get this set up. He is from the promotions department and has set me up with this promotion and well as some of my friends. I told him I would send him referrals so here I am. His number is (removed by request). Let me know what you guys think Ok!!

7. Forum Vancouver

Forum Vancouver Administrator Staff Member

Hi (removed), please do not create anymore threads promoting this. I will be merging your threads together.

Be aware that moderators can see your IP when you post.

8. jiang

jiang Guest

Wicked promotion thanks for the heads up. I have a date set up for this in dec.

9. Craig

Craig Guest

Call (removed by request) his name is (removed by request) and he can hook people up. I just got his number from a friend.

10. jiang

jiang Guest

Promotion is no longer available. I was informed when i call the other number that was posted. My friend got promotion but i could no longer get. They said it was to many customers involved so they stop. I wish i could of got promotion when it was on.

11. milquetoast

They had Shaw Kiosks at Coquitlam Centre offering this deal. Shaw Home Phone + Extreme Internet + Classic TV + Free 500GB PVR for $23.05 + tax per month for one year. No contract.

Unfortunately, I think the promotion ended November 30.

I was overly skeptical at the beginning, but guess I was wrong :sad:. Now I've missed the boat and have to pay awful Telus prices.

[​IMG]

12. milquetoast

^Scratch that, I believe the promotion has been extended until end of December.

13. milquetoast

Confirmed, they have a similar promotion until the end of December. It's not $23.05/month though, it's now $29/month. Still a good deal but obviously not as good as $23 a month.